Just Been Taken Over. First Season??

I have just had some guy take over my Man Utd team, he has injected 360mill into the club, and gave me 70mill for transfers, is this unusuall in first season, because i have never heard of it before. Anyway, who should i but when the transfer market opens in january (currently in september) This is my Team

......................VDS...................

Bosingwa....Ferdinand......Vidic......Evra..

...................Hargreaves...............

.............Barry..........Anderson........

Ronaldo.........................Rooney......

.....................Tevez..................

bosingwa and evra are in the wing back position with arrow downwards to dl/dr.

Ronaldo and rooney have arrows upwards from aml/amr to upfront.

Hargreaves has an arrow from DM to CB.

SUBS-

Kuszczak

O'shea

Giggs

Piatti

Nani

UNUSED MOST OF THE TIME

Brown - sometimes on sub though.

Silvestre - same as brown

Carrick - seems to allways be injured

Fletcher- sometimes on sub

Park-Been injured for ages, and still is

Scholes - been awful, and can only last 45 mins on pitch.

Saha - sometimes on bench.

so where do i need improving, i will have 70 mill to spend.??

Is it normall to be taken over in the first season???

thanks, quick replies please.

Whenever i play as man utd, getting taken over is about 50/50 in the first season, although i have never been given new transfer funds. at the moment, your squad seems strong enough, so i would suggest planning for next season. this would mean replacing your weaker/older players (VDS, Giggs, Silvestre, Park, Scholes, Saha). players i would suggest are akinfeev/lloris, fernandez, bale, mota, Javi martinez, huntelaar. if you want to make sure that they arent going to get unhappy, set the transfers to the end of the season. hope ive helped

why dont you look at ben arfa for aml as rooney is better as a striker, never had boswinga but if you do want a replacement for him try and get micah richards, if u want a striker get huntelaar he has killed it for my man city team he has 17apss for 22 goals and won the european striker.

Thanks people, yeah i probabky will need to improve for next season, but i will keep rooney on the left (with arrow to upfront) as he is fantastic, also tevez is doing very well.

Im thinking of buying 2 quality players, one keeper and one center mid, any suggestions??

Thank you very much, i have signed 2 players, Reyes, for 13mill, for a substitute that can come on and hopefully change the game.I also got Bodmer, for a massive 20mill, but hopefully hes worth it, he now replaces anderson in the team. I have about 42mill left, so who should i buy??

Also were these deals good deals.

Reyes hasnt played yet due to fitness, and bodmer has played 2 games, and been sensational, he has attacked well and is already a massive hit with the fans.??

thanks again.

Archived