what season are you on?

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Bye everyone </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Won't be long until there's wireless connections everywhere then you can post on here while playinig on FM PSP at the match icon_wink.gif

Just finshed 6th in my third season but first in prem, qualified for uefa cup!!! 2.1mil only to spend tohugh and told to avoid relegation?? chairmans rubbish lol, got 21 yr old brazilian keeper and kim kallstrom on frees!!

finished 2nd season with forest, ended

7th in the championship missing out on playoffs on goal differance,

been told something along the lines off finish mid table

transfer funds of £350K which is disapointing considering at the end of last seaon i had £500K, dodgy chairman icon_wink.gif

Just finished my 3rd season with Notts Co, first in the Championship... and I need to take a break from the game for a day or so!! What a nervy season!

Finished 21st, 7 points clear.. with just £100K to spend, I think that's pretty darn good tbh!!

Managed to do the double over Forest n all icon_wink.gif

I got promoted. I won in the semis got to the playoff final against oldham. I had already beaten oldham 2 times in league and one time in the cup. So I was confident I would win.

I went 1-0 but made it 1-1 before half time. Then scored on the 90th minute to go up. But I have now lost my loan striker who did brilliant and I can not afford to buy him. I can not trade either icon_frown.gif

This is silly.

I've just staved off relegation on a tight budget, and my reward- £29,000 to spend. In the championship, that's nothing!!

I know Notts Co aren't too good financially, but on the PC version my bro (who has had very similar success) got £170,000 with Rotherham, who are in a dreadful financial state.

10 Dec 1st Season, Tamworth, 17th in Conference.

Having a rough first season, but I am building Squad, and the board is delighted, so I'm happy enough. Looking forward to winning some games next season... icon_wink.gif

halfway thru my first season with everton. topping the table with 10 points clear. facing chelsea in the league cup final and brussels at the first knock out stage of the cl.

just sold mcfadden for 12.5 million and bought kevin nolan for 7 million. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daviddias123:

congratulations weebluefish

i think you are the first person to have completed a 30 year career.

any other new unlockables found?

Im impressed with 30 seasons, i get bored after 4 or five and keep starting new games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers m8..

Didnt unlock aythin else.. still just sugar daddy an place on the board.

Nottingham forest

4th season: finsihed 3rd (bout 15 points behind automatic promotion)

beat derby in the first round of playoffs- lost first game 1-o but won the second 2-0

player ipswich in the final scored 2 early goals, got a 3rd mid way through the half then had a defender sent off just beofre half time second half they get an eraly goal and im thinking oh poo they omin back, managed to keep them at bay to win the game and go to the priemership,

5th season 10.5million (sold a player worth 11 miliion towards the end of the season) in the bank and to try and avoid rellegation.

so far beat aston villa and birmingham lost to arsenal beat bolton in the cup icon_biggrin.gif

Starting season 5 Crawley Town

So far

Season 1: Conference 11th

Season 2: Conference 1st

Season 3: League 2 10th

Season 4: League 2 16th

Was in real danger of relegation and/or being sacked, hopefully a better campaign this season

just finished my first season with spurs this time.

came 6th with 67 points, won the league cup against liverpool, was a classic, losing 1:0, there keeper got injured and had no replacement, scored 6 goals in 40 minutes. - bloody board only gave me 3.5mill to spend, sold kean for 20mill

Season 3, York City, Division 2, top half of the table, not doing too bad, baord are delighted, finances extremely secure and they expect a hard fight against relegation.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chuk:

Starting season 5 Crawley Town

So far

Season 1: Conference 11th

Season 2: Conference 1st

Season 3: League 2 10th

Season 4: League 2 16th

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Season 5: League 2 6th - Lost play-off final

Just started my 11th season with Real Madrid, im surprised i wasn't sacked after my 9th season, finished 7th in the league and never won a thing for 2 seasons.

Just got the sugar daddy unlockable last season.

Archived