The positive feedback thread

I don't know if something like this already exists. If it does, then the mods can feel free to merge them. 

The idea of the thread is to concentrate solely on the positives and write about the aspects of the game that you actually enjoy. 

I would like to praise SI for the mentoring system as it is one if those features that now work like they always should have. For many people it might feel frustratingly slow compared to the old tutoring system but I simply like it and find it one of my favorite features in the game. In real football many things happen slowly and mentoring should definitely be one of these things. 

There is a feedback thread which has both good and bad, but mostly bad. However I like the idea of a positive only thread, so they should let this one stay open :hammer: I personally like the editing tool that comes with the game, mainly because like editing. Haven't really played the game itself much, so not too sure what my likes are except its football :lol:

The feedback thread is created each year by the SI team by design it provides a central conduit for feedback which makes it easier to review and assess. By creating separate threads either trying to compartmentalise feedback (eg positive, neutral, negative) or take it elsewhere on the forums all that ultimately does is diminish the likelihood it's seen and considered by SI. 

Given that positive feedback can go in the existing feedback thread where it has a significantly greater chance of being reviewed I'm locking this thread.