Game Suddenly Crashing Every Match

Does anyone know why this error message occurs every time I try to play a match?

I’ve never had this problem before, been playing the game for years without a single error, now for some reason this crashing has appeared out of nowhere and happens on every save I have.

I’ve cleared all the caches, removed the graphics and custom skins, clean installed all the folders etc but nothing makes a difference or resolves the issue. Game was working fine a week ago, now suddenly it crashes every time.

Any help and advice is much appreciated thanks.

crash error.png

If it happens only at game time, that points to a graphics issue. Maybe have a look at the graphics card driver and, if the game was working fine recently, roll the driver back to the previous one and see if that helps.  Do this without having any other 3rd party graphics installed.

5 hours ago, FrazT said:

If it happens only at game time, that points to a graphics issue. Maybe have a look at the graphics card driver and, if the game was working fine recently, roll the driver back to the previous one and see if that helps.  Do this without having any other 3rd party graphics installed.

Yeah I was thinking it might be something graphics related. Turns out Sega posted this as a known issue on one of their support pages a few days ago and for some reason disabling the wifi pre-match seems to fix the issue. Thanks anyway.