Random friendlies

Although, as you can see in the screenshot, I'm in charge of friendy games for the first team, I keep getting a fluke friendly game or two arranged for me every week.

The most frustrating thing is, that it's always squeezed between 2 friendlies that I've arranged, which barely gives the team a whole day of rest between matches, so if I ail to cancel it, it'll increase the likelihood of injuries.

I've checked all the settings, but none of them seems to be interfeering with this.

Anyone who might know something more?

bbb.jpg

That's, _leads (ie manages)_, not schedules. In the responsibilities under match, there are an option to chose who schedules them.

21 hours ago, XaW said:

That's, _leads (ie manages)_, not schedules. In the responsibilities under match, there are an option to chose who schedules them.

I started a new save, but I am currently unable to prise or criticise players for training.

Is this another staff setting I need to amend?

1 hour ago, SpartanUTD said:

I started a new save, but I am currently unable to prise or criticise players for training.

Is this another staff setting I need to amend?

Nah, that just happens for the first few weeks after you take over a new club. Wait a couple of months and the option pops back up.

2 hours ago, XaW said:

Nah, that just happens for the first few weeks after you take over a new club. Wait a couple of months and the option pops back up.

You're right, the options started to pop-up now.

Another problem I have is, that I'm just about to start the 1st match of the season, but I'm getting the message shown in the screenshot below.

I kept adding U23s in the first eleven, or the bench, all homegrown (bbb.jpg), but still no change.

What am I doing wrong?

aaa.jpg

bbb.jpg

33 minutes ago, SpartanUTD said:

You're right, the options started to pop-up now.

Another problem I have is, that I'm just about to start the 1st match of the season, but I'm getting the message shown in the screenshot below.

I kept adding U23s in the first eleven, or the bench, all homegrown (bbb.jpg), but still no change.

What am I doing wrong?

aaa.jpg

bbb.jpg

That has nothing to do with homegrown in itself. They need to be homegrown and also under 23 years old. And you need 4 of those. If you don't have that, you need to leave the missing number of subs without a player selected.