During match information.

I recall this question being asked sometime (years)ago but can't recall if it was ever answered.

During a match all manner of informations will appear on the screen. However, they rarely remain in place long enough so that they can actually be read Does anyone know the answer as to how to get these informations on screen long enough so they can be read, please?

Muchly thankings.

Reference the original post. I wonder if I wrongly described the post.

What I was trying to say, rather badly, maybe, was this. I meant the 'widgets' of assistant manager that appear, very briefly, on the match screen such as; Player 'X' is all out and should be substituted or. we should go in strongly against player 'Y.

I find that thes 'widgets', if that is their correct name, appear only for a rather short time and don't give me time to read them. Is their another way to pause the match, apart from the pause option at the top right of the screen because I find that does not work for me, the 'widgets' disappear to quickly? Please, does anyone know the answer? If so, could you enlighten an old 82 year old Liverpool supporter of 72years standing. Muchly thankings.

1 hour ago, Finknottle said:

apart from the pause option at the top right of the screen because I find that does not work for me, the 'widgets' disappear to quickly?

Tapping the 'space' bar should pause the game.

Came looking for an answer to the OP's original question as well......

If you don't hit the space bar in time to pause the match, where in the match screen are these comments (or "widgets") of the AM stored so you can go and read them.