VAR Highlights - optional?

Posted (edited)

@starbugg I thought I had found it, but actually what I mean is having so many goals have VAR involved and watching and waiting for the decision, ref running around, I don't want to see that. Just tell me the decision or don't show me the disallowed goal. I like watching extended highlights but that's just taking it too far.

Edited by numbas2

59 minutes ago, numbas2 said:

@starbugg I thought I had found it, but actually what I mean is having so many goals have VAR involved and watching and waiting for the decision, ref running around, I don't want to see that. Just tell me the decision or don't show me the disallowed goal. I like watching extended highlights but that's just taking it too far.

You can use the pre-game editor to turn off VAR (or change the way it is used). Need to start a new save using the editor file you create though.

Found this which might help:

Preferences/Highlights/Replays/Replay Events

From there there are tick boxes, and you can choose what you want to see and what not to see, in the words of Shakespeare (or someone like that)

Edit:

You can also change the settings during the match by going to the settings for cameras, speed etc.

Edited by starbugg