Teams are getting "drained" from the lowest active league in year 2

Hello guys, 

I'm working on an alternate germany DB file which looks like the attached picture.

What happens is:

In year 2, I get the error message "couldn't find rules for league with xyz teams" for the last active league above the inactive competitions. If I set the 6th divisions active, I get it for one of the landesligen, right now I get it for some of the Oberligen (Level 5), like "Niedersachsenliga". 

If you look at the tests, you see that there are less teams in the respective league as required. However, this is not triggered by the qualification rules, for example for the Niedersachsenliga the champion is promoted to the Regionalliga (level 3), the last 5 are relegated to the Landesliga (level 5). In total, there are 12x5 relegated teams from 12 leagues and 30x2 promoted teams from 31 leagues, so it should actually be balanced. For the promotion side there are 12x1 Teams from Level 4 Leagues to Level 3 Leagues and 4x3 relegated teams from Level 3 to level 4. 

So I really don't know that the problem is, I'd be really happy for some help. 

Alt_Germany.png

Edited by mrfaber

Are your regional leagues different sizes? If so, make sure you set min/max teams on the requirements section of every single league. If you don't then I find it tries to re-distribute teams so that all leagues are the same size. It should still have the same total teams after that, but some leagues will have too many teams and others too few so it won't work.

Posted (edited)

Hello,

thanks for the reply.  I set all level 3 leagues to an equal size and level 4 leagues as well. Afterwards I filled them with teams according to the size. 

Now I get the above error even in the 4th level leagues. There is absolutely no connection with regional rules recognizable, no causality, no coincidences, nothing. Just sometimes this error, sometimes that, sometimes leagues with 20 teams have only 18 according to the errors. I definitely remember why I quit modding this game a few months ago. 

In any case, thanks for your help

Edited by mrfaber

Heyho, 

thanks for your reply, that should be the numbers if I got my editor science right. That should be around 1.5k, plus 182 without any division.

Formerly Level 5 was active too, then it would be 996.

image.png.62342cb57f21fb5313a379c097de65b8.png

greets,