Fmf file not showing in editor

Odd. This should work. Tust tested this out for a few of my own files just now.

Any setting where your editor is looking at the cloud instead of local?

If you convert it to xml file in fm24 editor. Open it in notepad or notepad++. Search for "verf". Change the 24.0.0 to 23.0.0 (or whatever 24.3 whatever it is saved as). Then import it into the fm23 editor. Then save it as an fmf file. You should now have the file available for fm23.

5 hours ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

If you convert it to xml file in fm24 editor. Open it in notepad or notepad++. Search for "verf". Change the 24.0.0 to 23.0.0 (or whatever 24.3 whatever it is saved as). Then import it into the fm23 editor. Then save it as an fmf file. You should now have the file available for fm23.

I did it with a 23.0 file and could load it without even having to do anything to the file. But this will work as well.

11 hours ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

I dont have fm24 editor. I only have the fm22 and fm23 editors.

16 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

Im not sure about it, but i think no. I extracted a datapack of TheNotoriousPr0 into my fm23 editor data. It seems like every file is there in the file explorer but once i go into fm23 editor i only see one file. And that file is not a fmf file it is just a folder.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/04/2024 at 11:51, Wolf_pd said:

I have a custom date that I created during fm22, I created a new nation, clubs, players, etc. Will I be able to open this file in the new versions of the fm editor to verify it or not?

On 27/04/2024 at 10:14, Xӕxxon_dziglo said:

I have a custom date that I created during fm22, I created a new nation, clubs, players, etc. Will I be able to open this file in the new versions of the fm editor to verify it or not?

Yes, you will be able to open it. Just know that you might have to clean up the files, because data has changed and your data will have some errors.
Also, competitions will have to be reverified

36 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

Yes, you will be able to open it. Just know that you might have to clean up the files, because data has changed and your data will have some errors.
Also, competitions will have to be reverified

Thanks,but in general, my created clubs, players etc should be fine, right?