[Suggestion] The Ability to Customize Your Manager's History and Stats

It would be really immersive if, when creating a new manager, you could customize, for example, the teams your manager played for in the past, the amounts of appearances and goals scored for said team,  international appearances and goals, etc.  Right now, it just randomizes apps and goals for the national team, and that's it. 

Definitely, especially if you really played for the club, and then it could be offered to you for management if it's in a playable league, just like a "Favourite club" does now.

Only one downside I can think of would be if you input stats higher than existing records in the database, such as "Most appearances" or "Top scorer", so if it did not align with existing history records it would be a bit jarring.

Great suggestion. I also suggest that undefined league appearances could be added to the manager history (both as player and manager). By that I mean you can add player or manager league games without any specified club, as such you can add that the player played for La Liga 28 games in a 2010 season without giving any club as an example.