LaLiga sponsorship income

Why is the sponsorship income of La Liga teams so low? Considering La Liga is a  top 2 league in the world, you would think SI would actually take the time to skim through the publicly available financial statements of clubs in the top leagues.

You can post specifics here: Spain Data Issues - Bug Tracker - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)

The research is done by the Spanish research team consisting of individuals volunteering their time who follow the clubs closely (usually because they're supporters of that club). When providing figures please ensure you include links to your sources of this information so that it can be best reviewed by the researchers.

In FM22 I found the same thing. I won 9 out of 10 in la liga titles and multiple long runs in the champions league and my sponsorship was still only 8th in la liga with real betis on about 7.5 million a year. 4.5 star rep for many years. I did notice after season 8 when real Madrid dropped out of the champions league places in la liga that Atletico Madrid seemed to take the equivalent of Reals sponsorship and the 2 pretty much just swapped their sponsorship income. I believe we're roughly 55m and 70m. Next nearest were only on 20m. Barcelona had the highest I think but I can't remember what that was.