Positional play problems

Hi! does anyone know how to get my 433 out of possession (pic1) to move into a diamond (pic 3) in possession instead of the box (pic 2) that it currently does? I'm using a IWB (s) as my left full back and a BWM (D) as my DM. I'd like for the DM to remain central instead of moving across right to form a double pivot with the IWB and for the IWB to sit higher as a #8 but I can't seem work out how to get this to happen. Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Screenshot 2024-03-30 at 09.50.23.png

Screenshot 2024-03-30 at 09.50.41.png

Screenshot 2024-03-30 at 09.51.10.png

thanks for the reply! totally agree. I'm just hoping to get my LB into midfield as we're a lower division side and he's one of my best on the ball players. Was also hoping to have a DM out of possession for defensive reasons.

If you want your LB to take the Place of #10 and #10 move in the AMC slot maybe you could try with an asymmetric disposition

IFB CB CB IWBs

DMd

CMs  CMa

W                   W

AF

This should give your IWBs in the left more room to move into. Don't told your CM to move into channels so he stays central

hace 23 horas, crusadertsar dijo:

Screenshot_20240330-144047.thumb.png.a293fb838098fdb09b346bcc6fb171d5.png

Something like could potentially create what you are looking for because of the way positional play works in FM24.

I'd swap the mezzale with CMs/carrileros/BWMs.