Custom Database not showing up anywhere?

Ayr_United

Hi there, 

I have created a custom database on the pre game editor, I can load the file via the editor and still make changes to it etc. However when i am saving it, it is showing as i have saved it in my documents> sports interactive > FM24 > editor data. However i cannot locate the file on file explorer and when starting up FM24 i cannot select my edited database as it does not exist. 

I have tried saving it to a different location and i still can't find it anywhere in file explorer. I tried exporting from the editor and the same happens, Any ideas how to fix this? 

Hi, sorry just been having another go and have found a solution. 

basically the editor was saving to c://public documents > sports interactive > fm24> editor data. 

whereas the game was trying to load files from  c://my documents > sports interactive etc. not sure why that has happened but there you go. 

Just now, Ayr_United said:

Hi, sorry just been having another go and have found a solution. 

basically the editor was saving to c://public documents > sports interactive > fm24> editor data. 

whereas the game was trying to load files from  c://my documents > sports interactive etc. not sure why that has happened but there you go. 

Ah fair enough. Glad you got the file to load up