About schedule and visual issues

Hello there! I'm from Brazil, and I have a simple question about FM 24. I apologize if this topic isn't in the right area.

Here's the thing: I've been playing Football Manager since 2005, starting with the very first version. I won't even get into Championship Manager, which was also a big part of my teenage years. I have some habits and preferences that the newer versions don't quite fulfill, particularly regarding visual aspects of the schedule.

If you don't mind, could you please take a look at the attached image? Now, let's discuss this:

all matches of the Copa do Brasil are highlighted with a green line, and those of the Copa Sudamericana with a blue line. As a consequence, it's difficult for me to promptly identify which is the next match to be played, since the green and blue lines draw visual attention and hinder a direct, simple, and effective glance.

Is it possible to remove or change the colors of these lines to green and blue? Standardize them, make everything the same color, something like that. I'm using the 'Sas.Feb24' skin.

Thank you since now.

Calendar and Schedule.png

26 minutes ago, realcaffrey_ said:

Hello there! I'm from Brazil, and I have a simple question about FM 24. I apologize if this topic isn't in the right area.

Here's the thing: I've been playing Football Manager since 2005, starting with the very first version. I won't even get into Championship Manager, which was also a big part of my teenage years. I have some habits and preferences that the newer versions don't quite fulfill, particularly regarding visual aspects of the schedule.

If you don't mind, could you please take a look at the attached image? Now, let's discuss this:

all matches of the Copa do Brasil are highlighted with a green line, and those of the Copa Sudamericana with a blue line. As a consequence, it's difficult for me to promptly identify which is the next match to be played, since the green and blue lines draw visual attention and hinder a direct, simple, and effective glance.

Is it possible to remove or change the colors of these lines to green and blue? Standardize them, make everything the same color, something like that. I'm using the 'Sas.Feb24' skin.

Thank you since now.

The games are in date order, so it's top top bottom for the next game.

On that note, considering this is a skinning thing, it's probably better suited to the skinning area.

7 horas atrás, Wolf_pd disse:

The games are in date order, so it's top top bottom for the next game.

On that note, considering this is a skinning thing, it's probably better suited to the skinning area.

It may be a skinning thing, I can't say right now.

Also, I understand what you say. I know that it's scheduled from top to bottom, it's quite obvious. This is not what I'm saying. As I told you, I'd simply like to remove those green and blue lines that are supposed to stablish a difference between the regular games and the cup games.

Anyway, if you think it should be moved to another section to fulfill the rules, I sign it.

@topic~, any suggestion?

Em 17/03/2024 em 09:09, realcaffrey_ disse:

Olá! Sou do Brasil e tenho uma pergunta simples sobre o FM 24. Peço desculpas se este tópico não estiver na área certa.

O negócio é o seguinte: jogo Football Manager desde 2005, começando pela primeira versão. Não vou nem entrar no Championship Manager, que também foi uma grande parte da minha adolescência. Tenho alguns hábitos e preferências que as versões mais recentes não cumprem, principalmente no que diz respeito aos aspectos visuais da programação.

Se você não se importa, poderia dar uma olhada na imagem em anexo? Agora, vamos discutir isso:

todos os jogos da Copa do Brasil são destacados com linha verde, e os da Copa Sul-Americana com linha azul. Como consequência, tenho dificuldade em identificar prontamente qual será a próxima partida a ser disputada, pois as linhas verde e azul chamam a atenção visual e dificultam um olhar direto, simples e eficaz.

É possível remover ou alterar as cores dessas linhas para verde e azul? Padronize, deixe tudo da mesma cor, alguma coisa assim. Estou usando a skin 'Sas.Feb24'.

Obrigado desde já.

Calendário e Agenda.png

Acho que isso pode ser resolvido com skin mano, não sei criar, mas pesquisa bem que provavelmente deve ter uma que resolva esse problema