Help with Immortality achievement

Hi all,

So this winning 20 manager of the year awards - can anyone clarify what conditions need to be met for this to happen? 

I had 11 awards won in a longer game. This was in an England game, so of those 3 were "Manager of the season" and one was "Manager of the Year" for Vanarama National. The remaining 7 were Manager of the Year in the Premier League.

Then I rushed through 14 one-season games in Iceland and won the award as many times, but the achievement hasn't unlocked.

Some of those seasons were done with a modified database, using the Steam Editor (not the in game editor). Does this void the game for achievement purposes?

Would love some help. Would also love it if there was a tracker to see the progress in the Steam achievements tab.

Thanks!

It is entirely possible that a checkbox was omitted from one or other award, to stop it counting when it should, or it might be that only ‘of the year’ rather than ‘of the season’ awards count (there is a setting in each award’s database entry which defines what period it is awarded for).

I can confirm that using modified databases does not prevent achievememts accumulating. I have loads of pretty Steam badges but have never once started a game with the default database.

Maybe Iceland's manager of the year doesn't count ;( 

Otherwise I reckon I should be there by now, with 7 PL awards and 14 in Iceland.

This one? :D 

image.png.1095f8f51cec44c5587fc134019f2e0e.png

I got it after 20 award in one save, but included custom leagues, so that shouldn't stop it.  I got 14 of them in Curaçao, 3 in South Africa, 2 in Japan, and the last one in Argentina, all in the same save.