Dynamics Screen Icon Meaning

This may be a silly question, and I could be missing something obvious, but I can’t see what the ‘warning’ sign means in the dynamics screen - See Hlozek and Grimaldo, for examples.

I thought initially it may be an unhappy sign, as Grimaldo is currently unhappy, but Hlozek is happy, good morale and no negatives in ‘Personal’ screen - so I’m back to square one.

Would be great if anyone knows and could confirm :)

IMG_3810.png

• SI Staff

The player is likely to be one who is problematic potentially if they become unhappy - some players are quiet when upset, others are not ... Hlozek is very ambitious for instance, if he's also outspoken then this might cause disruption in the team potentially if he decides he wants to leave etc.

20 hours ago, AlexWarwick said:

This may be a silly question, and I could be missing something obvious, but I can’t see what the ‘warning’ sign means in the dynamics screen - See Hlozek and Grimaldo, for examples.

I thought initially it may be an unhappy sign, as Grimaldo is currently unhappy, but Hlozek is happy, good morale and no negatives in ‘Personal’ screen - so I’m back to square one.

Would be great if anyone knows and could confirm :)

IMG_3810.png

I've once thought that, too. Turns out it's just what it is: basically some kind of warning "Don't mess with this guy" 😄.