Concede straight after scoring most games

Doesn't matter if i put my team v.defensive, it happens far too often, the opposition go up the other end and score straight away, two games in a row the latest time, is this a bug as its getting ridiculous the amount of times this is happening

3 hours ago, rbcuk said:

Doesn't matter if i put my team v.defensive, it happens far too often, the opposition go up the other end and score straight away, two games in a row the latest time, is this a bug as its getting ridiculous the amount of times this is happening

Two games in a row?

Post your tactics and I'm sure people will be happy to have a look and determine if there is a bug.

5 hours ago, rbcuk said:

Changing your mentality is probably making you more likely to concede rather than less. That is my experience.

4 hours ago, AntSou said:

Changing your mentality is probably making you more likely to concede rather than less. That is my experience.

The honest truth is you are damned if you do and damned if you don't.

The only wisdom here is the old football cliche that you are at your weakest after scoring a goal. Of course it is all nonsense, and usually just conformation bias. Nobody will remember the nine times they don't lose a goal - they only remember the one occasion when they do,

“Most games”, “far too often”, “two times in a row”,  “ridiculous amount of times”.

I’m reading that as … it happened about 30 seconds before you decided to rage post about it.

It’s easy to check - go through a whole season and count the number of times you conceded “straight away” after scoring. How many?

I think I know what you mean, as I was also taking goals right after scoring. I do something crazy (change mentality to Attack, and shout Demand More) to throw the game off balance. It works.