How to change duration of injuries in the in-game editor? (excluding "remove all injuries")

Is it possible to reduce the length of injuries with the in-game editor? I see the option to remove them, but that's not what I want. I want to still be penalized for overtraining/overusing my players, but I don't have any fun with long term injuries, regardless of how realistic. I would like to change it manually so that I can set it according to my own house rules:

Maximum injury period: 4 weeks.

Ver High Injury Risk: maximum 4-week injury period, twice a season.

High Injury Risk: maximum 4-week injury period, once a season;

Above average or below: maximum 2-week injury period.

I know there's a database that reduces length (or frequency, not sure) by 50%, but that requires me to start a new game.

On 27/02/2024 at 00:50, phnompenhandy said:

If you think a player should be out for X number of weeks, when that day arrives, heal him with the IGE. Nearest I can think of.

This is in fact a very good idea, since IGE doesn't serve the purpose of the OP. 

To OP, As soon as a player got injured due to "risk factor", create a note with the calculated day as per your logic when he should get healed and back to training, then make it a reminder. As soon as the day comes, the reminder will notify you in game. You can use the healing feature using IGE.

Edited by Arijit

I didn't even consider that as a solution.

On 01/03/2024 at 02:30, Arijit said:

To OP, As soon as a player got injured due to "risk factor", create a note with the calculated day as per your logic when he should get healed and back to training, then make it a reminder. As soon as the day comes, the reminder will notify you in game. You can use the healing feature using IGE.

I've only ever used notes sparingly and I never noticed you can set reminders. Thanks for the tip!