Can't get Saudi clubs to buy players in FM23

MatchWinner

I've made lots of edits to several Saudi Arabia clubs in the FM23 editor to ensure they have lots of cash as well as editing the club income, max wages, chairman resources & tendency to sign high profile players - all of which was a complete waste of time.  Not a single signing in the first 4 years of my test game.

Can someone advise me what I have to do to get Saudi Clubs involved in the transfer market in FM23?

Change their reputation and the reputation of the Saudi competition. Another tip would be to check the last file Daveincid created for FM23. I think the Saudi changes were already included there.

1 hour ago, Wolf_pd said:

Change their reputation and the reputation of the Saudi competition. Another tip would be to check the last file Daveincid created for FM23. I think the Saudi changes were already included there.

Thanks, I 'll try those changes.  The only reason I haven't used any Saudi files from others is that they usually included transfers (which I didn't want).

22 minutes ago, MatchWinner said:

Thanks, I 'll try those changes.  The only reason I haven't used any Saudi files from others is that they usually included transfers (which I didn't want).

Understandable. Can be worth the time checking those files, if only for the changes that have been made by Dave to the Saudi clubs, competitions and nations.