Player Position Training

Does anyone know what is the maximum  rating unconvincing, acomplished, natural you can re-train a player to.

I have a couple of players who I have trained to play in a new position and they have got upto Acomplished.  Am I right to believe that they would not get upto natural now until you play them for a while is the position and that from when they have got to Acomplished in the training they can go no higher from training alone,

So in effect you could then go back and train them in there original starting position rather than there 2nd position as its not going to get any higher through training.in there 2nd posiion and they will gradullly get to natural through just been played there or do I still need to keep the traiing onto the 2nd posiition that they are trained in as well as playing them in the 2nd position

This is one area of the game where I'm happy to use the in-game editor. The way positions work is incredibly unrealistic and doesn't really make sense. If I want my creative, dribbling, deep lying, right footed striker to play as second striker or left inside forward, that really shouldn't require more than a few training sessions and some familiarity with the system. The idea of him being literally as clueless in those positions as if I'd asked him to play DM is just daft, as is the idea that he'll somehow forget how to do it if I subsequently ask him to play somewhere else.

If he's got the attributes for it and is clearly the type of player who'd thrive in that position, I say a bit of ethical editing is fine. I'm not waiting months for him to be deemed above average when he knows the system inside out, his attributes for the role are perfect and he's playing there every week! Playing in a slightly different position isn't some mystical, months-long odyssey where you have to carry a lily to the top of a mountain and defeat a monk.

Edited by ceefax the cat