"Fixture rules in (nation) is using same squad selection value as a different fixture rules in (nation)

Hello everyone!

Hope you are doing fine.

I am creating a custom league in Turks & Caicos with a similar selection rules as in USA, with MLS selected and all that.

I created the clubs with just a normal league fixture but everytime i try to verify it, I receive this error:

image.png.2ff00e9acbeb899a63ceb71739431727.png

Does anyone know why is it related?

I am literally using the same Squad Selection Rules as in USA, just changed all the country and league options.

These are my rules:

image.thumb.png.a1eed9207c50f256a2a769d5c9eaea76.png

image.thumb.png.6f6a52ef1c207d838bad8db6339abd5d.png

Thank you very much for your support in case anyone can help me!

MLS rules are US specific rules. They can't be used outside. Might have been possible before, but it seems the last few editors have had a cleanup in some rules.

@Wolf_pd @\'Appy \'Ammer

Hey guys!

Thank you very much for replying, gladly appreciate it.

Well... I did several things.

As changing the league and practically everything to the US, but everything did the same thing. I cant change the type of contract I want to offer, or anything else :(Kinda sad to be honest, as literally having that system and specific rules is very fun. 

I just created some limited rules for my league that are similar and that would be all.

However, I will still try. If by any chance you find any solution and you can share it, I will thank you for life and be very happy hahaha.

Thank you very much!