League reputation.

Hello guys I'm playing a build a nation save and I have some questions. First does league reputation only increase 1 point in a year ? I asked that bc in my career my league reputation only increased 1 point by year. Now our league has 153 rep and the closest league have 160. I don't want to wait 7 years to reach them. So is there anything I can do for more rep increase? Is there any chance to increase by 2 or 3 points in a year?  Second for build a nation, my league teams don't increase much. They can't succeed in Europe or can't buy good players. What should I do for them? I can't loan my players to them so I started to buy their useless players for expensive values to make their economy better. So if you have advice for me I will be happy to listen to your advice and try in my game.

38 minutes ago, Arveduin said:

Hello guys I'm playing a build a nation save and I have some questions. First does league reputation only increase 1 point in a year ? I asked that bc in my career my league reputation only increased 1 point by year. Now our league has 153 rep and the closest league have 160. I don't want to wait 7 years to reach them. So is there anything I can do for more rep increase? Is there any chance to increase by 2 or 3 points in a year?  Second for build a nation, my league teams don't increase much. They can't succeed in Europe or can't buy good players. What should I do for them? I can't loan my players to them so I started to buy their useless players for expensive values to make their economy better. So if you have advice for me I will be happy to listen to your advice and try in my game.

Out of interest what league are you managing in? 

To build a nation, you need to aim for a good continental run season after season, that will really help. Try loaning out or selling your fringe players to your league rivals, and as you are doing try to buy players from them to add to their funds.

I actually started a new save in Latvia last week. Got to the Europa Conference semis in my first season and the club, league and nation ranking went up a fair few places. The rest of the league is awful but overtime I should be able to make it more competitive. Did the same think in Croatia on last year's edition and ended up making the league the 3rd best in Europe after 11/12 seasons.

It takes time and patience. Good luck;)

I went from near 200 league to top 50 by end of 2033. I also went to 4 straight ucl finals and won it 2033. 

That is with a club in Andorra they are San Marino league bad 1 spot up. The entire nation plays in 1 stadium. All leagues reserves youth 1 stadium. Literally the 2nd worst league in Europe. 

Honestly if you can't do good in Europe and the champions league it's a human skill issue. 

You have to know how to manage inside and out. The first 5 years is about stalking end of contract and unattached players. You can make the knockouts of champions league with just free end of contract players. 

I just won it in 2033 and I still signed 5 studs who were end of contract. There are plenty of players out there. 

But you would have had to setup your database properly. You want at least 120k players. All top tier and national players from every continent minimum. 

You want those cheap African and middle east players. 

I would also add lower tier south American leagues solely for coaches and scouts. You only need 1 of them to give you knowledge which will show you unattached players. If a league isn't loaded they don't produce staff. That is very important. 

You have to abuse trialist. Take 30 at a time you get a 100 in. Favor physicals over everything. 

Your #1 goal is league phase champions league that is worth 15-30 million. Which will mostly be used for staffing and payroll. 

Once you start making quarter finals you can look to buy players when your war chest is at least 75 million. 

But it will be a long time before you can sell players for profit. I still can't sell for profit. If I buy a 15 million player soon as he is in Andorra he will be worth like 500k. 

I probably have a near -150 million difference in buying and selling players. A time will come when it's impossible to re sign them. And you just have to take whatever awful offer you get or just let them go on free. 

My reputation was so low as league I just started to be able to offer 4 year deals. Most of the times I could only offer 2 or 3 year deals plus club option for 1 or 2 years. Which increases salary so that is why you gotta increase payroll. 

Sadly don't worry about the other teams in your league until you are able to easily earn 100 million in player sales per year. 

Then you can start buying garbage youth players from the clubs for 5-10 million each. Just give them 1 year deals. 

Just with your club making the semi finals every year you will raise reputation and raise coefficient to top 15. 

My Andorra is 12 in coefficient with just my team winning. While my club is #2 in coefficient above psg and under man city. 

Then once you are earning 200-300 million in player sales a year you can make all teams in your league rich. Which will increase the chances of them loaning for your players and also make them buy better players. 

Can easily take to 2060s to get to top 3 leagues. Even if you are great at game it can take till 2050s. 

I once got Hungary to top 5 and it was mid 2050s

12 hours ago, JimmysTheBestCop said:

I went from near 200 league to top 50 by end of 2033. I also went to 4 straight ucl finals and won it 2033. 

That is with a club in Andorra they are San Marino league bad 1 spot up. The entire nation plays in 1 stadium. All leagues reserves youth 1 stadium. Literally the 2nd worst league in Europe. 

Honestly if you can't do good in Europe and the champions league it's a human skill issue. 

You have to know how to manage inside and out. The first 5 years is about stalking end of contract and unattached players. You can make the knockouts of champions league with just free end of contract players. 

I just won it in 2033 and I still signed 5 studs who were end of contract. There are plenty of players out there. 

But you would have had to setup your database properly. You want at least 120k players. All top tier and national players from every continent minimum. 

You want those cheap African and middle east players. 

I would also add lower tier south American leagues solely for coaches and scouts. You only need 1 of them to give you knowledge which will show you unattached players. If a league isn't loaded they don't produce staff. That is very important. 

You have to abuse trialist. Take 30 at a time you get a 100 in. Favor physicals over everything. 

Your #1 goal is league phase champions league that is worth 15-30 million. Which will mostly be used for staffing and payroll. 

Once you start making quarter finals you can look to buy players when your war chest is at least 75 million. 

But it will be a long time before you can sell players for profit. I still can't sell for profit. If I buy a 15 million player soon as he is in Andorra he will be worth like 500k. 

I probably have a near -150 million difference in buying and selling players. A time will come when it's impossible to re sign them. And you just have to take whatever awful offer you get or just let them go on free. 

My reputation was so low as league I just started to be able to offer 4 year deals. Most of the times I could only offer 2 or 3 year deals plus club option for 1 or 2 years. Which increases salary so that is why you gotta increase payroll. 

Sadly don't worry about the other teams in your league until you are able to easily earn 100 million in player sales per year. 

Then you can start buying garbage youth players from the clubs for 5-10 million each. Just give them 1 year deals. 

Just with your club making the semi finals every year you will raise reputation and raise coefficient to top 15. 

My Andorra is 12 in coefficient with just my team winning. While my club is #2 in coefficient above psg and under man city. 

Then once you are earning 200-300 million in player sales a year you can make all teams in your league rich. Which will increase the chances of them loaning for your players and also make them buy better players. 

Can easily take to 2060s to get to top 3 leagues. Even if you are great at game it can take till 2050s. 

I once got Hungary to top 5 and it was mid 2050s

Interesting and well done, thanks for sharing. How much better did your newgens become after you took the league and club reputation to the top? =)

In my Hungary save my newgens never changed because it was unmodded. Their game importance is set to important which basically blocks them from ever having good newgens. 

What I didn't know for a proper build a nation save you have to do a lot of pre game editing. 

• 2 months later...
On 10/01/2024 at 13:17, Arveduin said:

Hello bro. So does increasing league reputation increase the quality of that country's players and increase the strength of the national team? thanks