CLUB CONTIENTAL RULES

kostaricki

1 hour ago, rusty217 said:

Preverite, ali ste pravilno nastavili turnir. Še posebej stran Teams.

Ne morem si ogledati datoteke, da bi dal še kakšen nasvet. Zdi se, da je prestar, urejevalnik FM24 ga ne prepozna.

i have this for fm 15

That's probably the issue. Get Registered Teams is a one off thing. eg. it'd be used for the 2023 Asian Cup since the 24 teams that have qualified are all known and can be put in the Registered Teams list. But it'd only use those teams for 2023. They wouldn't still be there for the 2027 version, it'd use Get Qualified Teams instead in 2027 and those teams would have to go through Qualifying to get onto the Qualified Teams list.

So you need a different method of selecting the teams. Get Best Teams from Division etc.

5 minutes ago, rusty217 said:

To je verjetno vprašanje. Pridobite registrirane ekipe je enkratna stvar. npr. uporabili bi ga za azijski pokal 2023, saj je vseh 24 ekip, ki so se kvalificirale, znanih in jih je mogoče uvrstiti na seznam registriranih ekip. Vendar bi te ekipe uporabil le za leto 2023. Ne bi jih še vedno imeli za različico iz leta 2027, namesto tega bi leta 2027 uporabil Get Qualified Teams in te ekipe bi morale iti skozi kvalifikacije, da bi prišle na seznam kvalificiranih ekip.

Zato potrebujete drugačen način izbire ekip. Pridobite najboljše ekipe iz divizije itd.

because I would like to make the last two placed from the first league relegate to the second and the first two teams to advance from the second league to the first

29 minutes ago, kostaricki said:

because I would like to make the last two placed from the first league relegate to the second and the first two teams to advance from the second league to the first

You need to use Get Qualified Teams then.

The competition will need to be set up to qualify the teams as well. And you'll have to add the teams you want for the first year to the Qualified Teams page.

11 minutes ago, rusty217 said:

Potem morate uporabiti Get Qualified Teams.

Tekmovanje bo treba pripraviti tudi za kvalifikacije ekip. Ekipe, ki jih želite za prvo leto, boste morali dodati na stran kvalificiranih ekip.

I would like to have one like this

takole bi rad imel

LIGA 1

RED STAR
PARTIZAN
CUKARICKI
VOJVODINA
DINAMO ZAGREB
RIJEKA
HAJDUK
SPLIT
MARIBOR
DOMZALE

LIGA 2

ISTRA 1961
SLAVEN BELUPO
OSIJEK
LOKOMOTIVA
JAGODONA
OFK BEOGRAD
NOVI PAZAR
RAD
CELJE
OLIMPIJA
ZAVRC
RUDAR VELENJE

so that two clubs from the first league are relegated to the second league and that the first two clubs from the second league qualify for the first