Personal Assistant pictures and regen finder in fm24

ginobili20

HI guys!

is there something like the ''regen finder'' to put the real pictures in game for the staff that has not official Id for this fm edition?

i tried a couple of old versions but the numbers in black dont appear in game.

any ideas or right files?

26 minutes ago, ginobili20 said:

HI guys!

is there something like the ''regen finder'' to put the real pictures in game for the staff that has not official Id for this fm edition?

i tried a couple of old versions but the numbers in black dont appear in game.

any ideas or right files?

https://fm-base.co.uk/resources/newgan-facepack.1266/

1 ora fa, snowofman ha scritto:

im really confused. artmoney doesnt work for me and im not able to figure it out the best and easy way to do this stuff.

i have a folder called ''staff'' with faces and config file, also have a regen finder inside with black numbers but they dont appear in game for the PA id's...

image.png

Edited by ginobili20

9 minutes ago, ginobili20 said:

im really confused. artmoney doesnt work for me and im not able to figure it out the best and easy way to do this stuff.

i have a folder called ''staff'' with faces and config file, also have a regen finder inside with black numbers but they dont appear in game for the PA id's...

image.png

as i've said here

There is no support on Artmoney here other then what i already linked

but maybe your right that it does not work anymore, but i doubt that as it's just used to get the data your supposed to paste into a config file as explained in previous link

22 hours ago, ginobili20 said:

image.png

you must be doing something wrong Artmoney is working just used it20231226132852_1.thumb.jpg.66dee79cd6ea5c4bc732c4df398f5aea.jpg