Editing award histories? Glitched?

themodelcitizen

Posted this in the bugs forum but I'm hoping someone will have dealt with this in the past, I recall something similar happening in previous versions but can't remember if I figured out a workaround or if it was just fixed in a patch.

I'm able to add an entry, but as soon as you add a new one (either by pressing "add" or duplicating an existing entry), then editing a specific field in one entry will actually change the same field from another year entirely. Sometimes it's the one below, sometimes it's the last one you were on, sometimes it doesn't seem to have any logic, but it's not changing the highlighted field that appears in the details panel.

Clearing the editor cache did reset all of my preferences but didn't do anything about that. Am I missing something obvious?

I've banged my head against the wall with this for ages. The way I have found that works is to duplicate the last (ie the most recent) entry, edit that duplicate line and last of all change the date so it then moves to the right place in date order. If necessary then delete the original line for the year you were wanting to change. Editing a line in situ never works. It always seems to mess up the next line.

A smiliar thing happens if you sort a player's achievements by date and then try to edit a line. It changes that field in the next line instead. The editor seems unable to edit anything sorted in date order. I use the same duplicate/edit/delete as required approach here. It's very frustrating.

Edited by NineCloudNine
Typos