features about kits

kevinhenderson5

back when i played fm21 and coaching barca i remember that everytime i faced liverpool my team would wear the away kit (black) no matter i play at home or away, and liverpool always got to wear their 1st kit, even though their second kit was a light blue kit and would have made no clash with my 1st kit. it was very disturbing. i dont know if it has been fixed in later editions but i think that fm should complement a feature that allows the home team (or treated as home team) to choose the kit (shirt and short separately) that they wanna wear on a matchday (they can choose 2nd or 3rd kit if they want, or even mix 2nd shirt with 3rd short), before a game. then the other (away) team will get to choose their kit with the options that clash with the home team kit eliminated ruled out already. fm should implement regulations regarding kits in real life.

also, can you add the 4th kits of some of the clubs to the game, some teams even have a cup version of their home kit (dortmund), which can be treated as 4th kit too.

lastly, on kit sales, can you give information about the detailed sales of each kind of kits as well (stats for home, away or 3rd kit)

• 3 months later...