[Suggestion] Different player models in Unity Engine for FM25 based on player height and weight/build

FourFiveOne

Every player in the current (FM24) match engine looks the same now besides the colour of their hair. With Unity Engine arriving for FM25 it should be possible to have more variety in the player models where you can distinguish players in height and body build. A player like Gavi for example should look like the real him when it comes to height; 1,73m so short in-game and body build athletic and slim while a player like Haaland should be shown taller than Gavi in the match engine. Stocky/muscular players should also be shown as stocky/muscular instead of having the same shape as every other player, like Harry Maguire, Romelu Lukaku and Toby Alderweireld for example who are very strong physically but are less athletic.

Even FIFA and PES/eFootball have been having different player models since many years now. Im not asking for player faces/scans or precise hair styles. Just to see different player heights and builds being reflected in the match engine as it will also add much more realism and variety to the game!

This would be huge! Thank you for considering!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd beg to differ on this - my 5ft 2in midfielder is definitely different in stature to my 6ft 5in defender and you can tell that on the 3d models. Skin colours are also different, so it's not just hair. It may be harder to distinguish the more athletic from one another but certainly in terms of height it's noticeable, although it may be less so than the last version.

I keep meaning to use the IGE to make a player 7ft tall and 18 stone to see if it's noticeable!

I'd request that for the in-game editor we can change skin colours rather than just hair lengths etc. I've had a few regens with very, let's say, african/west indian names, but who have been very white and ginger...

• 3 months later...