Stockport County - Goals! Goals! Goals! (Steam Community Download)

Hello

I'm at work at the moment, so can't share screenshots etc. at present - though I can later if you'd like.

However, I downloaded a tactic from the Community Tab on Steam - and there is a 4-3-3 Tactic called 'Goals! Goals! Goals!' which I'm using - and it's absolutely fantastic. Reminds me of Kevin Keegan's Newcastle in so much as, "we'll just score more than you" approach! 

I'm managing Stockport County in League Two, and I'm currently on a 10-match winning streak (having knocked out both Luton Town (Premier League) and Sheffield Wednesday (Championship) in the League Cup - Spurs at home next in the 4th Round), and I've won every League game and Papa Johns Trophy game, apart from one (randomly lost 2-0 v Walsall - but this was the first game using the tactic so I guess familiarity wasn't there).

The best part of it, as the Tactic name suggests, is the amount of goals we score. 3+ in most games, and been a few 6's and a 7 already. We sometimes concede 1-2 per game, but still come out on top.

I'd highly recommend this tactic - and I'll add it to this thread to download later if anybody wants it. If you want to go find it yourself, it is on the Community Tab on Steam, Filter 'Tactics', and it's called Goals! Goals! Goals! - I think there is a picture of Klopp on the thumbnail.

Side note: If you're managing a League Two side with a reasonable wage budget, I'd also recommend signing Salomon Kalou (ex-Chelsea winger). He's 37 but you can get him on a Free Transfer, wages are around £2k per week, and can still do a job on either wing or up-front!

Exploity tactics will keep on exploiting haha. Of course it could be an exception to rule but generally tactics you download from steam are just that, tactics meant to exploit weakness in match engine. Let me guess, this tactic is on attacking team mentality and high intensity (little bar on right almost all red?) - very high defensive line and/or very high line of engagement and aggressive pressing. Also does it have more than half of  roles with attack duty?

Anyway, I'm not sure that what people in this part of forum are looking for. Maybe in tactic download section?

Edited by crusadertsar

But, I don't have the tactic with me to put in the Tactic Download section - and somebody would have moaned about that too...

Either way - there is no right or wrong way to play the game, and some will find this way fun. So, I was sharing with those who are interested. 

Edited by marcMCFC1986

1 hour ago, marcMCFC1986 said:

But, I don't have the tactic with me to put in the Tactic Download section - and somebody would have moaned about that too...

Either way - there is no right or wrong way to play the game, and some will find this way fun. So, I was sharing with those who are interested. 

I just meant to suggest that this is probably not the best place for your as you won't get much responses or discussion. Tactic download is where you want to share this, if you happen to find the link to that tactic.