FM24 Statistics Spreadsheet (For those that love Moneyball)

2 hours ago, Lazija1389 said:

How do I fix this type of numbers and my average ratings are dates for example 7, july etc.

Snimak ekrana (9).png

Can you please send the excel file?

15 hours ago, Fmplaya said:

Can you please send the excel file?

I did manage to fix it in Excel files when I was change coma to dot it somehow changed it to 0, but thanks anyway. And thanks for puting your time and effort in making something like this uts great

On 17/02/2024 at 10:53, Lazija1389 said:

I did manage to fix it in Excel files when I was change coma to dot it somehow changed it to 0, but thanks anyway. And thanks for puting your time and effort in making something like this uts great

I'm glad it's now working for you. Thank you for the feedback, it's very much appreciated :)

On 19/11/2023 at 10:07, Fmplaya said:

7)  Go to column AK (Dist/90), select it and press CTRL+H. Enter the find what below and press Replace All. It is very important you do this step

Thanks for the work and sharing this. It might be helpful to specify here that depending on your settings, this might be something different. Instead of "km", I have "mi". Took a bit to figure that out, so could be helpful to others to mention that. 

Thanks again!

18 hours ago, Bahnzo said:

Thanks for the work and sharing this. It might be helpful to specify here that depending on your settings, this might be something different. Instead of "km", I have "mi". Took a bit to figure that out, so could be helpful to others to mention that. 

Thanks again!

Thanks a lot, I have updated this now :thup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate

First of all on behalf of everyone can i say what a great bit of work this is

It seems to be working fine for me apart from goalkeepers

In the attached excel sheet the goalkeepers stats are their in the paste here tab, but they appear as zeros in both the raw data and percentiles tab - only save percentage works

I have added in a column instead of clearances as the view didn't match the excel spreadsheet but the goalkeeper stats seem to be the only ones affected

Sorry if i am doing something stupid and thanks again for the effort

FM24 FMSS Statistics Spreadsheet v2.xlsx

Untitled.html

Edited by frogsplash

On 10/03/2024 at 16:27, frogsplash said:

Hi mate

First of all on behalf of everyone can i say what a great bit of work this is

It seems to be working fine for me apart from goalkeepers

In the attached excel sheet the goalkeepers stats are their in the paste here tab, but they appear as zeros in both the raw data and percentiles tab - only save percentage works

I have added in a column instead of clearances as the view didn't match the excel spreadsheet but the goalkeeper stats seem to be the only ones affected

Sorry if i am doing something stupid and thanks again for the effort

FM24 FMSS Statistics Spreadsheet v2.xlsx

Untitled.html 3.14 MB · 1 download

Hi mate, I have had a look at this and there is not a problem in the formulas of my spreadsheet. It could possibly be due to your thousands and decimals separators in your FM or Excel settings or maybe you have accidentally tampered with the formulas by adding in a column. Maybe download a fresh copy of the spreadsheet or follow the instructions below.

Follow these steps:

1) Click File > Options

2) Go to the Advanced tab and uncheck Use system separators

3) You should set the decimal and thousands separator to match with the ones in your FM23 settings

3 hours ago, Ti Ago said:

Hey 👋

Does this work with lower leagues ? Any league ? Or ONLY those top 5 and the other Next 5?

Yes, this should work with any league in the game provided there are statistics available for them.

1 hora atrás, Fmplaya disse:

Yes, this should work with any league in the game provided there are statistics available for them.

Full detail its mandatory ?

On 13/03/2024 at 13:56, Ti Ago said:

Full detail its mandatory ?

It is not mandatory but it is recommended if you want the statistics to be as accurate as possible

7 hours ago, milenec11 said:

regardless i have choosen some in game data the game does not exported as suppose to do

any idea why

Untit11led.png

Untit12led.png

Unddddtitled.png

I think this might be due to the skin. My best solution is to clear cache, reload the skin and restart the game. :thup:

2 hours ago, Fmplaya said:

I think this might be due to the skin. My best solution is to clear cache, reload the skin and restart the game. :thup:

nope the same at any skin 

22 hours ago, milenec11 said:

nope the same at any skin 

Ah, have you tried clearing cache and reloading the skin then restarting the game?

1 hour ago, Fmplaya said:

Ah, have you tried clearing cache and reloading the skin then restarting the game?

numerous time and i test it with many skins even the original i am desperate

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SadBinder59 said:

For me everything works fine except the statistic profile and player profile screen.

Here is the dropbox link for my spreadsheet: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/77ixstcbgj8prj68n0phk/Spielerauswahl_2024.xlsx?rlkey=i633fujwy9odfa7ab7qdllp1n&dl=0

i would be very happy if you can help me

Screenshot 2024-04-01 203350.png

Screenshot 2024-04-01 203310.png

Hi, I have had a look at your spreadsheet and it works perfectly fine for me. The problem might be because you need to use the latest version of Excel so you probably have to update your Excel. Let me know if this works :thup:

Am 1.4.2024 um 22:52 schrieb Fmplaya:

Hi, I have had a look at your spreadsheet and it works perfectly fine for me. The problem might be because you need to use the latest version of Excel so you probably have to update your Excel. Let me know if this works :thup:

I updated Excel and it still doesn't work... I am using version 2403 Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019

On 05/04/2024 at 21:28, SadBinder59 said:

I updated Excel and it still doesn't work... I am using version 2403 Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019

Sorry to hear that you're still having problems using the spreadsheet. Unfortunately, I do not know how to fix this.

On 09/04/2024 at 16:22, TheProdigy2108 said:

Hey mate! hope you're well. I've downloaded the files/views and placed them in their folders but when I go to import them in game, the folders are empty. Any idea why?

Check private message :thup: