[Suggestion] Part-Time Training Schedule

brianshea68

I would love if you could decide how to allocate your training sessions. Like you have six sessions per week, and you decide what days and times they are scheduled. It would be nice to pick your own rhythm instead of being stuck with what the game gives you.

Being stuck with tuesdays and thursdays is the weirdest limitation in the game. It has never made any sense whatsoever. Afternoon sessions 3-5 days per week that you can shuffle around depending on the match schedule should be doable.

On 08/11/2023 at 16:00, Vänsterback said:

Being stuck with tuesdays and thursdays is the weirdest limitation in the game. It has never made any sense whatsoever. Afternoon sessions 3-5 days per week that you can shuffle around depending on the match schedule should be doable.

Exactly. I am in Sweden in the Sodra Gotaland. These guys can definitely get off work on Wednesday nights too, right? :lol:

I love this suggestion. Working on non professional teams is really not realistic regarding tranining sessions. Amateurs teams with 2 sessions, reasonable, semi professional teams should have at least 3 sessions and we should definitely choose the day of those sessions.

• 4 months later...