Game Broken - Auto Subs and Tactics

I have encountered and issue where during every match the game automatically changes all my players roles and instructions and brings on random subs I havent made, even if I change all my players roles back they will randomly change again as soon as the game continues, I have created a new save with a different team in a diferent league and it worked fine until I saved the game and reloaded then the same issue occurs.

Hopefully this can be fixed as at the moment the game is pretty much unplayable for me, 

I am playing on a Galaxy Tab A7 using OME and with no custom content installed.

• SI Staff

Just wanted to say 'sorry' for this, its something that escaped our testing and it only occurs on the 'Original' match engine an then only when a save game is reloaded, I've managed to recreate this issue and implemented a fix that we'll get properly tested and out to people as soon as possible.

Until then I'd recommend using the Enhanced match engine if at all feasible upon your devices, this engine incidentally is more fully fleshed out and will allow access to some features missing in the older match engine.

27 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Just wanted to say 'sorry' for this, its something that escaped our testing and it only occurs on the 'Original' match engine an then only when a save game is reloaded, I've managed to recreate this issue and implemented a fix that we'll get properly tested and out to people as soon as possible.

Until then I'd recommend using the Enhanced match engine if at all feasible upon your devices, this engine incidentally is more fully fleshed out and will allow access to some features missing in the older match engine.

Thanks Marc

1 hour ago, Marc Vaughan said:

I’m definitely using the enhanced match engine and it’s happening in my game. 

• SI Staff
2 hours ago, Endymio said:

I’m definitely using the enhanced match engine and it’s happening in my game. 

Can you send me a screenshot of your game during a match please so I can ascertain what is happening for you, as it might be a different issue and I'd obviously like to get everyone up and running as soon as possible.

(what exactly happened in your game if you don't mind and how frequently is it occuring?)

6 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Can you send me a screenshot of your game during a match please so I can ascertain what is happening for you, as it might be a different issue and I'd obviously like to get everyone up and running as soon as possible.

(what exactly happened in your game if you don't mind and how frequently is it occuring?)

Just as we are talking about technical stuff, and I understand you would never endorse edited databases, super leagues, and so on for solid licensing reasons.

I'm a big fan of file management strategies, and really into stuff like game designer choices on where to store certain files and what effect they have. For example, in some games released last year, one might be able to see fun effects by placing a database folder in the android/ documents/ companyname/ gamename folder. However in some games more recently released, that is no longer effective.

If you were giving advice to a young game designer about file management, who was designing a game where they wanted players to be able to add database folders, where would you suggest they place such possibilities?

Also, very happy with how quick the new version is, it feels very smooth despite having a larger database. Good job!

Edited by Pete1234