Squad depth report

msharingan708

10 minutes ago, msharingan708 said:

Good day everyone.

Does anyone know a way to restore the depth of the cadre? I miss it very much.

Thank you.

Squad-Depth.jpg

If you search for squad depth, youll find some posts that will explain how others have done it.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb snowofman:

If you search for squad depth, youll find some posts that will explain how others have done it.

Thank you so much for the super quick response to my question. Since my English isn’t the best, I would be absolutely grateful if you could link that for me 🖤

16 hours ago, msharingan708 said:

Thank you so much for the super quick response to my question. Since my English isn’t the best, I would be absolutely grateful if you could link that for me 🖤

I'm not a skinner, but maybe this will help.

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/571436-is-it-possilbe-to-bring-back-the-“team-report-》squad-depth”-of-senior-squad-in-fm23/#comment-13863333

Takes a bit of work, but with a larger pitch and some small adjustments it actually looks pretty good. Great idea of @TCSSkin to add the section to the Squad Planner screens, instead of in the manager home screen. I added it in the top section of the menu, instead of in the drop down. With larger player faces and bigger boxes.

Screenshot(133).thumb.png.ef1679f65381bf03cc85510fcc4f3bf0.pngScreenshot(131).thumb.png.4d63d0ff875282b243f3d0fb9e6c3461.pngScreenshot(132).thumb.png.fcbb5912127fa2049f5401631cb66c7b.png