FM24 Online Save

J-Hood

Hi all,

Been thinking about starting a new online career save, maybe starting from Monday 27th November using Sunday 26th as a set up day. I have a good computer so will have 6/7 playable leagues loaded and a good selection of others view only, to have a good pool of players, hopefully more variety of players to buy and help selling players. (have run a test holiday save and  all seems okay)

I'm thinking we not use teams in European competitions in the 1st season, so any team in the selected playable leagues but no transfer window in the 1st season either, gets the game up and running quicker.

* looking for reliable players who want to build a team and not necessary buy every wonderkid in the game.

*play at a good pace, time to read messages, reply to team issues and do other bits although we will holiday I'm not looking to speed through. (I'd say 2-3 weeks to get through a season)

*play 2/3 nights a week Monday & Wednesday or Monday, Wednesday & Thursday 7:00pm - 11pm UK time (Possibly Sunday early evenings occasionally) game loaded 1hr or 30 mins before 7pm continue. 

*Chat/comms when playing will be via discord. (you'll need discord)

Just wanted to gauge if there was any interest,  all the above can be discussed, I'm new to organising an online save although have been in a few 2 or so years ago so maybe help from a co-host would be welcome

• Andy H locked this topic