Oddest careers for decent PA players

Running a journeyman save and have just won the CL with Hertha against Real Madrid in 2033. Imagine my surprise when squeaky bum-time was started by Adam Idah. Took a look at his career, general Championship/League 1 before absolutely destroying the Italian Leagues with Salernitana and getting a move to Real. Incredible scoring record considering his attributes. Anyone found anything similar?image.thumb.png.e4c1e8a9e3d9fc1710f27fffd56724da.png

image.png.d71291a756d43166c01efe5cb4e3ad20.pngimage.thumb.png.3abe07bcacce1622d6ae2ec17c5c63eb.png

Edited by Tbarnes88

Aye I've signed him a couple of times as a promotion chasing Championship side in previous games, but find him a bit weak in the push up the premier table (not fit enough for my play style). Just never expected to AI to have him be a multiple La Liga winner!

15 minutes ago, Tbarnes88 said:

Aye I've signed him a couple of times as a promotion chasing Championship side in previous games, but find him a bit weak in the push up the premier table (not fit enough for my play style). Just never expected to AI to have him be a multiple La Liga winner!

Yeah him going to Real Madrid is bonkers haha