Squad Planner Customization

PatrickReynolds

I'm not a skinner, but wanted to know if it is technically feasible to customize the squad planner views to show season stats etc like we can do on the squad screen? I was hoping they would update that this year but it wasn't touched on in today's blog, and I haven't come across any skins that have updated views for those pages. It's the only thing missing and would make the squad planner so much more useful.

21 minutes ago, PatrickReynolds said:

I'm not a skinner, but wanted to know if it is technically feasible to customize the squad planner views to show season stats etc like we can do on the squad screen? I was hoping they would update that this year but it wasn't touched on in today's blog, and I haven't come across any skins that have updated views for those pages. It's the only thing missing and would make the squad planner so much more useful.

it is possible and sas23 has updated those pages.

I can't remember the names of the files on top of my head, but you can just check it out in the skin

team squad planner panel is one of them..

This piqued my interest somewhat. I've been messing around and I've not been able to allow you to be able to customise the columns and for it to save. Also - as far as I can see, adding things here removes the ability to view based on games in position and games in role. I'm going to dig deeper though and will come back with some ideas.

18 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

This piqued my interest somewhat. I've been messing around and I've not been able to allow you to be able to customise the columns and for it to save. Also - as far as I can see, adding things here removes the ability to view based on games in position and games in role. I'm going to dig deeper though and will come back with some ideas.

It does not remove anything except what you change in the view line

But you're right that it's not playing nice when trying to make it customizable

25 minutes ago, snowofman said:

It does not remove anything except what you change in the view line

But you're right that it's not playing nice when trying to make it customizable

Mis-worded that! It means that you can't see the difference in the positions played and the stats attributed to it:

No customisation:

cbc7e9ab8c7326d8e1c90100fa63fc1a.png

Customised panel:

28d11a81cf529b6f9ee02d9117ddd3a0.png

So, therefore, I thought about doing this:

8e2f8323cca94b4a3d959d6b1508a327.png

Trying to make some more detailed (these are just ported in from Team Squad views at present) for each area of the pitch. Not ideal but, until I can see why, it'll be a step forward. I'm guessing that it is because the game does not store detailed stats for each position and role and therefore defaults to showing the same.