Staff applications

Hello,

I placed an advert for an u18 assistant manager. The applications came in but I forgot all out it and continued the game up to a point that the news item isn't visible any more. I didn't click to let the advert continue either. Does anyone know how I can find the list of applicants again?

Thanks

O

I don’t think you can anymore. Best bet is just to re-advertise it, and within a few days you should get either the same ones back or some new ones.

Alternatively just do a staff search filtered by U18 interest, that tends to get better quality staff anyway.

9 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I don’t think you can anymore. Best bet is just to re-advertise it, and within a few days you should get either the same ones back or some new ones.

Alternatively just do a staff search filtered by U18 interest, that tends to get better quality staff anyway.

Thanks for the reply. Personally I think it's just silly that you can't see the list of applicants, at least until the advert has been pulled or the position filled.

7 hours ago, Rhesus said:

Hello,

I placed an advert for an u18 assistant manager. The applications came in but I forgot all out it and continued the game up to a point that the news item isn't visible any more. I didn't click to let the advert continue either. Does anyone know how I can find the list of applicants again?

Thanks

O

There's a staff search filter for "Applied for Job" that should list the applicants

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sorry it took so long to reply as I don't frequent the forums daily :)

The said filter was actually applied but the applicants still didn't show up. 

Thanks though :)