Players Picture appearing in the Pre-game editor??

BarryLarry

I'd never come across this before.

Even though all the players i have in my team, thanks to the Editor, all have pre-existing pictures in the latest sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_2023.15.... However, this appears to be the only player who's picture appears in the pre-game editor!!

Does anyone know how or why this is? And can i recreate it in all my players, so all their pictures appear in the pre-game editor?

roddy.PNG

On 26/09/2023 at 07:04, rusty217 said:

Yep, a bunch of players have pictures in the base game even without downloading a face pack.

I think if you have user data location set in fm editor steam option (the same way as you can set based game user data location) - you can see faces, logos and maybe even kits. I can see logos and faces for each player in my cutout megapack.

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/10/2023 at 20:17, Bigpole said:

I think if you have user data location set in fm editor steam option (the same way as you can set based game user data location) - you can see faces, logos and maybe even kits. I can see logos and faces for each player in my cutout megapack.

wouldn't know where to start with that, and i am 60 % savy on these sorts of things

5 hours ago, BarryLarry said:

wouldn't know where to start with that, and i am 60 % savy on these sorts of things

I've copied this from skinning section -

image.png.cec17f930ba037e83d6c86ee934f3156.png

You set this in FM launch options and editor launch options, and you should have both logos and faces in editor (if you have additional graphics, of course).