Club Vision - Graphics issue on screen

nffc1991

Hi,

I recently installed the mini stadiums (https://www.fmscout.com/a-mini-stadiums-superpack-fm23.html) which works great but I now seem to have an issue with the below club vision page. Not entirely sure what's happened and I used the WTS skin beforehand without issue.

Apologies I am not the most savvy when it comes to skinning/graphics so any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

image.thumb.png.7fd5116204b416c6f49f364d331033c7.png

18 minutes ago, nffc1991 said:

Hi,

I recently installed the mini stadiums (https://www.fmscout.com/a-mini-stadiums-superpack-fm23.html) which works great but I now seem to have an issue with the below club vision page. Not entirely sure what's happened and I used the WTS skin beforehand without issue.

Apologies I am not the most savvy when it comes to skinning/graphics so any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

image.thumb.png.7fd5116204b416c6f49f364d331033c7.png

try and untick "use cached files" in the preferences

then clear the cache bottom left corner and then reload the skin and see if that fixes it.

1 hour ago, snowofman said:

Have you tried removing the stadium pack again and see if things return to normal ?

there is no stadium graphics where the mess up is in the picture, 

Yes have tried that and also changing skin, but still have the same issue. Not sure what has changed to be honest!

1 minute ago, nffc1991 said:

Thank you, still no luck.

Wonder if there is a file missing somewhere.

If the WTS skin is the same as from here

The issue you show should not happend, and i can't say what you have done or what has happend

But i would remove everything that has nothing to do with Fm as default game and then once the game runs normaly again.. i would copy 1 item at a time back and see when and where things goes wrong

1 minute ago, snowofman said:

If the WTS skin is the same as from here

The issue you show should not happend, and i can't say what you have done or what has happend

But i would remove everything that has nothing to do with Fm as default game and then once the game runs normaly again.. i would copy 1 item at a time back and see when and where things goes wrong

Yes I'm using v1.2, thanks for the advice I'll go through the folders tonight and dissect what's gone wrong!