Football Manager and Editor major improvements

Hello, I would like to help make the game even more realistic.
But the FM Manager also needs innovations for the editor.
For example, in the qualification rules an option with dynamic promotion and relegation rules.
I think outside the box when it comes to ideas.

Because I'm working on a large database myself and have come across missing things that are missing for a real game. How.

- Blocking B teams from qualifying for the cup.

- In the Advanced Rules editor for the tables, the option Parent competition
  according to local regions (football association) and then the leagues of this local region (of this football association)
  create a new local regionand select a local region as the parent region is also missing.

- The local region and the football association should be selectable for the clubs, stadiums and leagues but unfortunately this is not possible.

- Database changes In my opinion, a few filter options such as for stadiums leagues and club's local region and football association are missing.

- For B team as a partner team, there is no option that in the last league the main club and the 2 or 3 team can also play in the same league.

- Founding a B team in the game at user files it should be possible for the B team founded in the game to start in an active league if there are no relegation places.
  Und die Höchste Liga in der eine Gegründete B Mannschaft Starten Kann sollte höchstens die Liga mit level 6 sein.
  Wenn ein Team auf den aufstieg verzichtet oder ein Team Zwangsabsteigen muss. 

- It should also be possible to found a U19, U19 B and U18 and U18 B team in the game!

- And an option for clubs regional leagues "last league in the association"
 I have tried to implement this myself in one or two clubs and leagues.
But since a lot of the languages are encrypted, it fails.
Now to why I'm trying this.
Advantage 1 the filtering is even more precise means that if the association works as a filter for the clubs or leagues. 
In Essen (clubs) only clubs with the name Essen are displayed and not Hessen Kassel and (leagues) the leagues from Essen and not those from Hesse.
Advantage 2 If it were possible to choose the football association as a subordinate association and the leagues of the association,
the league system in the game would look even better and tidier.
Advantage 3 if the filter options Local region for the leagues, stadium, cities and for clubs. And the football associations in leagues and clubs would also be available in the database change, which would bring an immense time advantage.

I would like to donate my time and work on solving this but since a lot of things are encrypted I can't do this properly.

In order to create new entries such as football associations I have to create entries in files such as:
In order for a new entry to appear in the database like football associations, it must be in db record lists.xml and db record.xml

example.ltf and languages.ltc such as german.ltc english.ltc

For what the new database entry should have a new example football association.xml in the database folder,

and football association ui.xml in the database ui folder
For the football association types, for example, the enum.xml still needs to be edited here and depending on where the 

football associations such as club.xml, competition.xml should appear.
Since you from the SI team are currently working for FM 24, I would like to do this and, if successful, send the files to the team.

Example of the time saving: 

I have a slightly older database from FM 20 with the league system from football associations of Mecklenburg  Vorpommern and the 6 subordinate associations with leagues, clubs, cities/villages and stadiums  and the same from Niederrhein. 

Since I started a new database with FM 22 with Mecklenburg Vorpommern, Brandenburg, Berlin, i'm currently in research for Sachsen-Anhalt and  would be now use the old database from FM 20 with this one that  I am currently working on. The data merge entries for Mecklenburg Pommern are double. Like cities, clubs, comps and stadiums.

I am currently removing every city. I do this manually via the database city with filter Mecklenburg Vorpommern. I still have to do the same for clubs, stadiums and comps. So that I only add the data from Niederrhein to the current database.  

But with stadiums the problem is that there is no local region filter because the local region is not on the stadium.

Example If Stadium, Club, Competition, City also had the local region and in Database Changes you could select the local region as a filter, you could delete all data entries at once with one click everything would be deleted.

And i have now also saved a lot of time from the entries from Niederrhein. 

I hope you don't mind me answering on some of your points.

On 09/09/2023 at 20:57, affe1802 said:
- Blocking B teams from qualifying for the cup.

Please take a look at the DFB Pokal. It excludes B-teams. This can be done in Advanced Rules.

On 09/09/2023 at 20:57, affe1802 said:
- In the Advanced Rules editor for the tables, the option Parent competition
  according to local regions (football association) and then the leagues of this local region (of this football association)
  create a new local regionand select a local region as the parent region is also missing.

If you look at the Austrian setup, it is divided into Bezirke. You can create your lowest level of local region and only need a sheet of paper, notepad or excel to organize things.

vor 17 Stunden schrieb Wolf_pd:

I hope you don't mind me answering on some of your points.

Please take a look at the DFB Pokal. It excludes B-teams. This can be done in Advanced Rules.

I had already chosen the option. But it's not about the DFB cup directly. It's much more about the state cup.

Using Mecklenburg Vorpommern as an Example, 

Clubs from the region are playing there, all Clubs that play higher than league structure level 9 ( From 3.Liga, Regionalliga Nordost, Oberliga Nordost St. Nord, Verbandsliga Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Landesligen Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (3) and Landesklassen Mecklenburg Vorpommern (5) are qualified for the state cup (except B, C and D teams).

Now the problem is that the winners of the district association cups  (except B, C, and D teams)  qualify  for the state cup.

But all teams (except youth) play in these district association cups including B , C, and D  teams and if one B, C or D teams wins is at the moment in game qualified.

Now it has to be started at the root. Because when i took the last winner i already added the option and selected it but that wasn't successful. Now i'll try the cup fate actions .xml. 

Edited by affe1802

Firstly, 2 new sentences for the press.

If the Club (opponent) already qualified to take part for (Cup), they have already qualified for the cup by reaching the final.

Since the team cannot qualify for the cup, they are already qualified for the (cup) by reaching the final. 

I mentioned the DFB pokal as an example to study without having the background of your exact plan. As I said, there are various rules to determine which teams come through and which won't.

There are options for ignores, removes, pick backup teams, etc, etc. Having a competition where a B-team is playing in, while they can't play in the next competition is in my own Iron Curtain files.

Anyway, since this is editor requests and not editors hideaway, I will keep it on subject.