Sell Young?

Tweaked

Im Aston Villa on patch 8.0.2 and in in January season 1. Young has scored twice and has 10 assists, and an average rating of 7.35..but Lyon have just offered me £15mill for him. Do i sell him and bring in someone like Farfan as a replacement and pocket the difference.. or do i keep him?

p.s. ive been playing him as an attacking left midfielder.

The only problem is i need money because ive only got Bouma as a LB and Ferreira as a RB. No cover at all. My line up is:

GK: Carson

RB: Ferreira

CB: Samba

CB: Naldo

LB: Bouma

RM: Bentley

CM: Reo-Coker / Petrov

CM: Barry

AML: Young

ST: Carew

ST: Sobis

how he fares if

I think selling players young is ok as long as you get 50% sell on clause. I sometimes find that a player who is say 21-22-23 but will be a good prem players but wont get in my current squad is worth farming out on loan for a season. Get his experience up and you will get more cash for them.

Originally posted by mehmehmehmeh:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">how he fares if

I think selling players young is ok as long as you get 50% sell on clause. I sometimes find that a player who is say 21-22-23 but will be a good prem players but wont get in my current squad is worth farming out on loan for a season. Get his experience up and you will get more cash for them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He means the player Ashley Young, not young players!

I'd wait until the end of season,your gaurenteed to get a higher offer for him then

I'm playing as Villa as well. I dont think selling would be a good idea. Since your squad is not so deep at this moment and Young is a great player. He can play good as a ST as well. And he is very young, he usually score 15+ for every season as a rotating forward.

So keep him, im sure his value will increase even more for you because hes very consistent always got above 7 everygame

would have sold myself.. he's not that great in the game and you could have certainly strenghtened your whole team by selling for 15mil

abdou razack traore for the wings

volz/hoyte/chretien for the rb position

puhlac/andrew taylor/cristea for lb

Archived