Realistic lower league stadium sizes

moza2k7

The minimum sized stadiums are huge and unrealistic. I think everyone wants to be able to see realistic low league stadiums. Very small stadiums which reflect the real stadiums. Currently the smallest grounds (1,000 capacity) look the same as a 5,000 capacity stadium. It would be better if it was more realistic.

Oh, yes, lower leagues...

This game isn't good to play in lower leagues. It could be, but...

I guess that SI doesn't know how to get a licence to 'all' lower leagues in one country in a bunch. And so those lower leagues won't be implemented.

Mod makers are doing their best with added leagues mods, but still - all the rest is not completed. Like stadiums, sounds or most important, economics and player behaviour (towards lower leagues).

I have been a manager in a 8. or 9. tier English team with no salary or wage/transfer money. I then asked (here in Requests) that there could be a 'Fund raising event' in team training schedule to help lower leagues, but... nothing. And there a thousand pounds would have been a lot of money.

Now I'm managing a team that has about 150 to max 400 viewers per game. Stadium looks 'big'. In real life that pitch is mostly surrounded with forests...

Well, there should be a totally new kind of a game in 2025. Let's hope that there will be more means to make mods.

Or, that SI will do the job...

• 1 month later...