team analysis and problem

I've been a successful team in the league for a while. I'm one of the top 3 teams playing and dominating top football. but I don't know how to deal with such teams in the champions league. I gave a scout task for team analysis. I couldn't find much. What would you do if you were me? What would you change in my current tactic against this team?

TACTİC

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.9f73ac032c9d94e34a6b632200b8c88c.png

SCOUT REPORT

NOT MUCH WEAKNESS

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e1922ea869ce48d47c9dc90f6ef62af4.png

9 hours ago, neptune'sblue said:

What would you change in my current tactic against this team?

If you play a superior opposition I would consider to remove play out of Defense to avoid constant pressure and open up play by playing through the lines more often. Don’t worry, your defenders won’t just hoof the ball, the will still make well considered decisions to move the ball forward. 

If you feel like your team doesn’t really manage to play through the opposition, try to be a bit more direct and ask your team for more ball progression instead of recycling possession. 

If you are looking for more defensive stability, you could consider making the AM a DM to add additional defensive balance. Also lowering the lines to standard and lower the pressing triggers can help your team to patiently cut off passing lanes to hit the opposition on the break.

Those are very common and easy to make changes during a match. Figure out what works best for you. 

I'm not expert, but I wouldn't change anything. 

It seems that you are successful and you have many players, that are scoring from different positions (assists and goals).

May I ask: what role Asensio is playing usualy?

Is Arda Güler doing well in the AMC Position?

16 saat önce, CARRERA said:

If you play a superior opposition I would consider to remove play out of Defense to avoid constant pressure and open up play by playing through the lines more often. Don’t worry, your defenders won’t just hoof the ball, the will still make well considered decisions to move the ball forward. 

If you feel like your team doesn’t really manage to play through the opposition, try to be a bit more direct and ask your team for more ball progression instead of recycling possession. 

If you are looking for more defensive stability, you could consider making the AM a DM to add additional defensive balance. Also lowering the lines to standard and lower the pressing triggers can help your team to patiently cut off passing lanes to hit the opposition on the break.

Those are very common and easy to make changes during a match. Figure out what works best for you. 

Thanks for advice.I saw your advice in the middle of the first match. I made the changes in the second half

The first match was at the Guissepe Meazza stadium. I played on the cautious mentality and lower pressing line. I removed the play out of defense instruction. I lost 1-0. but my xg is 1.37. I think it was a bad luck.

In the second match, we left without changing anything and we beat 2-1 at home and went to penalties. We lost on penalties. bad luck. I think it is necessary to give cautious mentality and less risky instructions against strong teams. And need a little luck.

5 saat önce, Captain_T said:

I'm not expert, but I wouldn't change anything. 

It seems that you are successful and you have many players, that are scoring from different positions (assists and goals).

May I ask: what role Asensio is playing usualy?

Is Arda Güler doing well in the AMC Position?

Yes. Everything fine in league. 

Arda is the best in AMC with 15 goals and 15 assists

And Asensio role usually right side IF-su.

vor einer Stunde schrieb neptune'sblue:

Yes. Everything fine in league. 

Arda is the best in AMC with 15 goals and 15 assists

And Asensio role usually right side IF-su.

...and Arda is usually playing as AM-su as shown in your tactic?

31 dakika önce, Captain_T said:

...and Arda is usually playing as AM-su as shown in your tactic?

Yes .I did not play any other role. played that role all year . Why are you surprised  😀