Suggestion for a paid for stadium editor

I had put this in another thread but have come to the conclusion that it may not be read as it was attached inside another thread. So I've copied it into its own one....

I have been reading in the general forum about stadium editor requests and problems of licensing issues as possible reasons for lack of realistic specific club stadia. Licensing is a pain in the backside for making this game as fun and immersive for us users. Here is an idea...

Make available a stadium editor where we can fully customise stadia and their surroundings to look as realistic as possible. Have this stadium editor as a separate DLC say £4. All the revenue created from this DLC is to be donated to a charity, say War Child, as they have a long running association with FM. Any created content can only be used by those that have bought the stadium editor, otherwise the majority would just let the creators buy it, which would not be fair. If people don't want to buy it they just have the stadia that comes with the game.

What do SI get out of this? SI would be seen as the good guys here, good PR as they are raising money for a worthy cause. The customers benefit from more realistic visuals that we wouldn't otherwise be getting, and War Child would benefit from extra donations to their charity. What about licensing issues? Well if clubs object then they should be named and shamed. This would be bad PR for these clubs and they would be seen as the bad guys. They wouldn't want that. So maybe, just maybe this would be a way of discouraging clubs from threatening litigation??

I like the idea, although I am not entirely sure about the naming and shaming part as clubs will consider their stadium as part of 'intellectual property' :)