UI improvements

lelujka

Mentoring

Actual system is pain to identify impacts and reallocate player to different group gamer need to remove him, then find him in a long list again

A visible both impacts from selection screen and support of drag and drop between groups

Attributes explanation
From description it is not clear what each attribute does. A short animation similar to tactics showing difference between strong in attribute and weak in attribute in a game would be super helpful for me (played 1000+ hours in multiple FMs). E.g. positioning, technique, balance, teamwork.

Training schedule

Using individual schedule is still far from easy to use. I would like to have minimum set of training types each week, modified for 0, 1 or two matches per week. The rest can be on assistant. Also a set pieces and match preparation should be possible to add every second week (as it have influence two weeks it is not required each week)

Individual training

I do not know why I could not select individual attributes to train. E.g. tackling is nowhere.
I would like to simplify to have 3 attributes to train, I can imagine they could be from same group (e.g. physical). And some can be impossible to train (determination)

Unification of attribute that 20 is always better

Eccenctricity, Injury proneness should be reworked to have 1 worst and 20 best. (ecc.>predictability and injury proneness > injury resistance)

(I skipped 2023 so my something might be changed already)

• 5 weeks later...
On 17/06/2023 at 22:39, lelujka said:

Mentoring

Actual system is pain to identify impacts and reallocate player to different group gamer need to remove him, then find him in a long list again

A visible both impacts from selection screen and support of drag and drop between groups

That would be really great. 👍

• 1 month later...