Critique my Arsenal 4231

Personally, I would use more aggressive Fullbacks. 4-2-3-1 is particular strong in allowing fullbacks to support the attack due to their double pivot in the center. It's also important to create width with your fullbacks, as both wide attackers move inside.
In FM23 they made changes to many formations and how they work. There might be issues this year with playing the 4-2-3-1 with 2x CM. The default setup would be using 2x DM in this year's iteration of the Game. I would also suggest maximizing tactical familiarity, as it helps your players to play to their full potential. 

Thank you for your help. Wing back on support aggressive enough? 
Will try moving the 2 cm deeper. Perhaps try a dm-d paired with a seguno volante-s ?

49 minutes ago, CARRERA said:

Personally, I would use more aggressive Fullbacks. 4-2-3-1 is particular strong in allowing fullbacks to support the attack due to their double pivot in the center. It's also important to create width with your fullbacks, as both wide attackers move inside.
In FM23 they made changes to many formations and how they work. There might be issues this year with playing the 4-2-3-1 with 2x CM. The default setup would be using 2x DM in this year's iteration of the Game. I would also suggest maximizing tactical familiarity, as it helps your players to play to their full potential. 

1 hour ago, yorkie87 said:

Thank you for your help. Wing back on support aggressive enough?

Start with both on support. If you feel like you need more aggressive players, start with an attack duty on the right side. If you really struggle to score you can use both with an attack duty at the cost of defensive solidity.

1 hour ago, yorkie87 said:

Will try moving the 2 cm deeper. Perhaps try a dm-d paired with a seguno volante-s ?

Yes, that could work. Even though I would suggest starting out with a more conservative role like BMW or a Playmaker. Remember, you already have an AM making runs into the box. Making another central player doing the same thing would fit best, if you want to overload central attack areas.

3 hours ago, yorkie87 said:

So a BWM-D with a DLP-s? Or a role that is making forward runs? Appreciate your help thank you   

Yes, that could work or a DLP-d and a DM-s. Someone whos making runs comes into play if you need more bodies up front.