Save game corrupt, need help uploading!!

i'm currently on FM22 and am 224 seasons in and my save has corrupt, like all 3 rolling auto saves and the last save overwrite backup is even corrupt.

I've tried to upload it using the Sega 'submit a request' but when uploading the save file its times out.

Is there anyone at SI that can help me at least try and get this save game back as i was looking at going for the GWR in the long term.

Have you got a computer backup that you can go back to, find the save and try to load the save after uninstalling and reinstalling the game files?  Unfortunately, a corrupted save will almost always be unable to be recovered by anyone.

i've thankfully got a save that puts me back 7 months, got lucky that onedrive backed it up to the cloud, but i want to know what caused the corruption in first place as i don't wanna lose this save due to user error.

One of the more common issues that cause corruption is switching off the machine as soon as exiting FM.  It is recommended that you wait for about 45 seconds after leaving the game before closing down the machine as the game and Steam work in the background after closing to backup the game files.

Did you uninstall and reinstall the game as well as verifying the game files?  If so, have you got any third-party graphics installed- if you have, uninstall them all and see if that helps.  If it does, you can reinstall the graphics one at a time to find out which one may be causing the issue.

1 hour ago, coreytst said:

yh i installed the game again yes. I've got face packs and logo's and kits installed but these haven't been touched in years, would they cause an issue so far in?

Not necessarily, but in order to be sure what is causing the corruption, you will need to eliminate them by uninstalling and staring with a clean game install. 

is there a file limit size? i'm at 1.4gigs and am using the epic store version, i never had this problem with steam or pc game pass  version

Edited by coreytst
Spelling.