How To Change Colour of Manager Win, Draw, Loss Screen?

Phil Macklam

I'm struggling with the white on green of the total wins for a manager on a clubs manager history page as it's too bright for me It might be old age? :lol:

I've tried adjusting brightness, contrast...nothing.

Then changing skins and still nothing.

I've looked at a skins colours page and tried to change a few of the greens darker but still...nothing.

Does anyone know where this small but irritating colour be changed to a darker green for a better contrast for the white on green?

Two options,

1. Edit the colour for team_form_win in settings.fml, the default colour is

<colour name="team_form_win"                             value="fg range20"/>

2. Change the colour in the panel "team/team container manager history panel", on the 2nd line 

Many thanks @bluestillidie00 :thup:

It took me a while but I got there. 

I've no problem editing XML files but it was the finding where to go.

I could never find the panel "team/team container manager history panel" on any skin I have? My preference is the Tato23 skin.

I was able to on a different skin change the option 1 and then couldn't extract the tato23.fmf file so found an already extracted version within the thread.

This didn't have what I needed so copied and pasted the option 1 line from one skin to another and now my extracted Tato23 skin has the colour green I need to be able to read it clearly.

I really appreciate your time in supplying the information above and I'm glad I got there...finally. :lol: 

Edited by Phil Macklam
Helps if I spell correctly.

1 hour ago, Phil Macklam said:

Many thanks @bluestillidie00 :thup:

It took me a while but I got there. 

I've no problem editing XML files but it was the finding where to go.

I could never find the panel "team/team container manager history panel" on any skin I have? My preference is the Tato23 skin.

I was able to on a different skin change the option 1 and then couldn't extract the tato23.fmf file so found an already extracted version within the thread.

This didn't have what I needed so copied and pasted the option 1 line from one skin to another and now my extracted Tato23 skin has the colour green I need to be able to read it clearly.

I really appreciate your time in supplying the information above and I'm glad I got there...finally. :lol: 

You can extract an file you have here https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/455877-fm19guide-how-to-extract-the-default-game-files/

2 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Thank you again. 

I did use the Resource Archiver but couldn't find the fmf but that's probably because I don't really know how to use it, so thanks again.

57 minutes ago, Phil Macklam said:

Thank you again. 

I did use the Resource Archiver but couldn't find the fmf but that's probably because I don't really know how to use it, so thanks again.

should be as simple as clicking extraxt in the program and then navigate to your steam game install folder

23 hours ago, snowofman said:

should be as simple as clicking extraxt in the program and then navigate to your steam game install folder

It did in theory.

Found what I wanted to extract and did it to the same folder but I couldn't see it, thought when browsing with the Archiver there it was? It's not important for now. 

Anyway, I appreciate the help I received, I got the initial problem solved so I'm very happy.

Thanks again to you both. :thup: