Legends/Icons/Favoured Personnel - why is this ALWAYS broken?

I’ll keep this brief because it’s something that winds me up every single year.

Orient save - six seasons in. Three promotions so I’m now in the Premier League. Also made the League Cup semi final when in League 1. I’m currently listed as Favoured Personnel. Why? They should have raised a statue of gold in my honour. There should be kids in the area being named after me.

The thing that particularly grates though is this: Paul Smyth - two seasons with the club, 48 appearances, 16 goals. HE’S MADE IT TO THE ICON LIST. The really galling thing is he refused to sign a contract, saying he’d outgrown the club. Why the hell is he an icon?

Even more than this, Dan Happe (centre back) has now made 360 appearances for the club - he’s not even listed in any of them! 

Why is this system so broken? It’s been like this for years and it’s ridiculous.

Just something that continues to be ignored, if you use the in game editor you will see its simply down to either being a pernament personal or not, if you have the tick next to your name you will be legend even with the same fav personal score of 100.