wouldnt be this. 

It's the alernate UI. Tbh i think just removing the alternate ui code fixes it

hace 1 minuto, bluestillidie00 dijo:

wouldnt be this. 

It's the alernate UI. Tbh i think just removing the alternate ui code fixes it

Which one? I think it would be these that I marked in bold:

Spoiler

<container id="clkc" width="70">
                    <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_gap="10" horizontal_offset="1" vertical_alignment="vertical" horizontal_alignment="left, extend" vertical_inset="0"/>
                    <!--widget class="value_based_picture" id="coIC" image_alignment="centre" red_replacement="efl blue" scale_picture="true" width="100">
                        <list id="value_list">
                            <record value="12" file="pictures/logos/custom/comps/eng/efl_skybet_horizontal_short"/>
                            <record value="13" file="pictures/logos/custom/comps/eng/efl_skybet_horizontal_short"/>
                            <record value="14" file="pictures/logos/custom/comps/eng/efl_skybet_horizontal_short"/>
                            <record value="1301427" file="pictures/logos/custom/comps/eng/efl_cup_horizontal_short"/>
                            <record value="1301429" file="pictures/logos/custom/comps/eng/efl_trophy_horizontal_short"/>
                        </list>
                    </widget-->

<container>
                        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>
                        <widget class="text" id="Mclk" size="14" font="title" colour="white" alignment="centre,centre_y" >
                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="0"/>
                            <!--Alternate UI mode-->
                            <integer id="alSM" value="5" />
                        </widget>

<widget class="text" id="ClkT" font="title" colour="white" alignment="centre_y,auto_fit">
                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="0"/>
                            <!--Alternate UI mode-->
                            <integer id="alSM" value="5" />
                        </widget>

</container>

</container>

you'd have to remove all these

<integer id="alSM" value="5" />

from the whole file. Then you'll probably have to edit match titlebar, change the team_names attribute in the top line to true. 

This unfortunately will cause compatibility with other scoreboards such as UCL, so it's your choice.

alternatively set the clock background to be legible with the text 

6 hours ago, Nachote912 said:

I don't know why the blue clock appears. If I put everything in white, honestly it stresses me out..
image.png.4f42bc753f3188e8cfad54e041394cfb.png

match score area panel.xml 8.35 kB · 1 download

If you are using the match score area panel.xml file that I linked then the clock colour isn't set in there. You will have to change it in your settings.xml file.

If you put or change the following in the settings file then this will change the text of the match clock to white.

<colour name="match scoreboard clock"   value="white"/>

hace 10 horas, Alexpuk2002 dijo:

If you are using the match score area panel.xml file that I linked then the clock colour isn't set in there. You will have to change it in your settings.xml file.

If you put or change the following in the settings file then this will change the text of the match clock to white.

<colour name="match scoreboard clock"   value="white"/>

Thank You Mate!! that was the solution!! Thank you for all your help!!

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...