IGE attribute editing doesnt work

• SI Staff
6 hours ago, cloudisevolve said:

Not playing until this problem solved. 

And i think IGE FMM 2023 could edit personality traits too, such as loyalty, professionalism, etc. And hidden stats such as set pieces, etc. 

Fix should be incoming for the editing issue.

(with regards to the other, I'll see if we can sneak that in for 24, but no promises as I'm already rather busy with the current plans)

On 04/04/2023 at 19:12, Marc Vaughan said:

(with regards to the other, I'll see if we can sneak that in for 24, but no promises as I'm already rather busy with the current plans)

I keep your words. 

And thank you. 

On 04/04/2023 at 19:12, Marc Vaughan said:

Hey ya Marc. 

It's update on PS. But somehow it's reset my purchase. And all my savegame didn't load at all. 

I can't give you savegame, bcoz it's in the beginning after today's update.

Screenshot_2023-04-06-16-23-45-292_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

22 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello everyone, we have released an update to deal with the IGE issue, can you please update to the latest version.

Yes I know, but my purchase(IGE)/savegame/shortlist/tactics/selection is dissapear or probably didn't synchronized at all

51 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi @cloudisevolvecan you try clicking the 'Restore Transactions' button shown in your screenshot

I know that function, but it didn't resolve the problem. 😑

8 minutes ago, Ewan Aiton said:

Hi @cloudisevolve. Could you also let us know what device you are playing on and what version of Android it is running on, please?

Android 12

Screenshot_2023-04-06-17-36-46-678_com.android.settings.jpg

• SI Staff

@cloudisevolve Thank you for the information. Have you made any changes to the game's file structure using the device's file manager at all? Can you have a look at the game's file structure in the device's file manager and check that the save files that the game can't find are still in the correct folders or not? The files should be inside the games, selections, shortlists and tactics folders respectively inside Sports Interactive\Football Manager Mobile 23\ in whatever folder you chose when you first installed the game.

• SI Staff

@cloudisevolve We have a couple of other questions as well. Have you attempted to install any third-party picture/logo/shirt/skin packs at all? Have you made any third party modifications to your device? These could help us identify what has gone wrong here.

10 minutes ago, Ewan Aiton said:

@cloudisevolve Thank you for the information. Have you made any changes to the game's file structure using the device's file manager at all? Can you have a look at the game's file structure in the device's file manager and check that the save files that the game can't find are still in the correct folders or not? The files should be inside the games, selections, shortlists and tactics folders respectively inside Sports Interactive\Football Manager Mobile 23\ in whatever folder you chose when you first installed the game.

5 minutes ago, Ewan Aiton said:

@cloudisevolve We have a couple of other questions as well. Have you attempted to install any third-party picture/logo/shirt/skin packs at all? Have you made any third party modifications to your device? These could help us identify what has gone wrong here.

Solved by reinstalling the whole game. 😑 Updating will not solved the problem. 

Not yet install picture/logo/shirt/skins. And not yet playing after the IGE error. 

Thank you any way for your fastest response. 🤝

On 06/04/2023 at 18:53, Ewan Aiton said:

@cloudisevolve Thank you for your quick responses as well. When you get the opportunity could you just confirm that the game and the editor are working as expected now that you have done a complete reinstall, please?

Yes after I reinstall the game from PS.

On 06/04/2023 at 19:40, Marc Vaughan said:

Just a quickie - double check you're logged into the store you purchased from WITH the account you made the purchase with (this is the most common cause of issues).

I already checked many times until I decided to reinstall the game. Then the store, fmfc and google play games synchronized perfectly.